Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Feeling the 'gimmes' comming on..

For the past couple o days, I have had the uncontrollable urge to say "oooh, I want that," with every passing glance of storefronts, newspaper ads, and commercials. So, in order to combat the "gimmies," I wanted to let you know a few things I am thankful for.

I am thankful that we have a great working dishwasher and oven.

Along the same lines, I am thankful we were able to move into a safe apartment complex, near a great church, that would probably be given 4 or 5 stars.

I am greatful for our beautiful office, where I escape to in order to turn off of the "wantings." Except when I start looking at our books and researching new books and authors. Then they come back. Haha. But still.

I am thankful that Ian and I both have jobs that are bareable and that are relatively flexible.

I am thankful for my parents paying for my cell phone still so that I can keep in touch with everyone.

I am thankful that I finally got approved as a substitute and am waiting to hear the next step in this process.

More "thankfuls" are coming in November. I plan to list at least one EACH day in November. Which is kind of a double whammy. Not only am I going to come up with more than 30 thanks, but am going to attempt to post everyday for a month.

No comments: