Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gator Game 2008

Yesterday, our friend Sam got Ian and I tickets to the last home game for the 2008 season. Though we were positive it was going to be a blow out game, (and it was,) we went and had a wonderful time!

On our walk to the stadium, which was between 2-3 miles long, a limo pulled up next to us and offered to drive us the rest of the way for 20 bucks. Sam plopped down the 20 and we hopped into the limo, and arrived at the stadium in style!


I spent some of the time playing around with my camera, testing out the "action" mode, and working on focusing on objects near or far, so some of the shots may not be very interesting, but they were just me having some fun!






















3 comments:

Marsha C said...

This looks like so much fun. I'm glad you got to go to a game. It is completely different being there live vrs. seeing it on TV. Dad will love this post!!

Love is the Movement said...

I'm so jealous.
Despite having season tickets I didnt get to attend a game all year because I was always working.
The one game I could have gone Rachel was in town, and I wasnt able to get her a ticket.
I'm glad you went and had fun.

And some of the pictures where you got really zoomed in on the players were great!

Emily said...

Oh Britt! I love y'all, but I wish you weren't Gators! LOL!! Your team just stomped the tar out of my Seminoles! Lord, another year of hearing it from the dudes in orange and blue! I'm glad y'all got to go have some fun! It's been forever since I've even looked at the blogs! Hope all is going well with you! Love from the Vargas Clan!!