Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gators, Nachos, and Grading

We spent our Friday night at OUR home, with our friend Sam coming over for a visit, and me falling asleep on the couch around 9/being carried to bed around 11 by my lovely husband and sleeping to 9 the next morning. Oh, it was wonderful. I would have slept longer, but said husband doesn't like to let himself sleep TOO late because he says it makes waking up early on Sunday all the harder, so his alarm went off at 9.

We spent the morning and early afternoon watching Food Network and History Channel, eating cereal (for breakfast,) and omelets (for lunch,) and spending some time cleaning up the house. It's actually gotten pretty messy because of our trip, unpacking, me being sick, and still getting used to my work schedule.

Around 2, we packed up and headed over to see Sam's new place. Not that we haven't seen it before, but that was when it was just his friend's apartment living room. Now that living room is Sam's bedroom and we went to see all of the changes, eat homemade nachos, and watch the SEC championship with his friends.

Have I said lately.....

GO GATORS!

Well, there. I said it. :) 

And now, I am on Sam's computer typing this post, taking a break from my mountains of paper grading. I've been trying to get caught up on these worksheets that are titled the "Fab 40" (because there are 40 of them,) and I have to say, adding the term "fabulous," does not make something more exciting. At all.

Anyways, I better get back to that. And see if I can sweet talk my way into ordering some pizzas. Because, no matter what, nachos is not a meal in my book.

No comments: