Friday, December 26, 2008

I Can Betcha..

That, on Christmas Day, I never expected to :

-Watch the move "The Coneheads." Ever, or for the first time ever. Nope, never could have guessed that one.

-Play a "fighting," video game, with my mom, sister, Ian, and myself. Nope, never could have forseen that little adventure. Lots of shrieking and yells of "Iaaaaaan! Stop it!" ( he really was much better than us. )

- Hear my 24 year old sister say the following in a conversation:

Mom: Heather, can you say the blessing
Heather: My whole life is a blessing, so really.
Mom: ..... (blank stares and then laughter ensued,) ( I prayed, haha, )

I can't wait to hear all about ya'lls Christmases. More to come in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me. I prayed. Thank you.

Emily said...

Thanks for being one of our favorite Christmas surprises, Britt! We are so thankful that you fit us in to your crazy busy newly-wed Christmas life! We love you bunches, the Vargas Clan