Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blueberry Pancakes

I know, I know, this is my fourth post in the last 2 hours, but I have had a lot to say!

Right now, I am half listening to the presidential address, while I type this, and read my blogs.

Tonight has been a relaxing kind of night. Yes, the dishwasher is still laying open, because I am only loading it on commercial breaks, and yes, I have not filled out those checks and got them ready to be sent out in the mail, bu it has been a good night.

I made blueberry pancakes.
Delicious.
And I had dinner with my husband.
And watched Biggest Loser.
And played tetris.
And cut out laminated thingys.

And all from the comfort of our couch.

I am relaxed (0kay, actually, Mr. President talking about a day o' reckoning isn't really relaxing, but I can ignore him, after all, my little genius of a husband is working on a paper at this VERY moment in his man/mind cave on the actual roots of the economic problem. He's going to submit it to some journals, and it's very possible it could get published :0 )

And now, I am going to leave blog land, turn off Mr. President, snuggle in my warm bed, and read some East of Eden, before falling blissfully asleep beneath my 4 layers of blankets.

Good night!

No comments: