Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Wind(s) of Change

I can feel the wind of change blowing around here, and I am a little nervous about it.

The most immediate change takes place this week. Friday is my last day teaching in my "own class. Of course for the past two months, it wasn't really my own class. I was long term subbing. And it was a horrible experience.

But I am so grateful for it, because I learned that in life there are some tough situations. Back breaking, tear bringing, frustration inducing situations, but I am strong enough- with God, that is.

As the wind has blown, starting Saturday, I am a work free girl. Free as a bird! I have to tell you, I am pretty excited. Not that I am wishing laziness on me, no, not at all! But it has been a long, long time since I could be home, and take care of my husband, and our home. I am happy about that!

Now, I could always substitute on a day to day basis, but I am not sure if that is what is right for me. I get attached to the children I work with, and I think it would be emotionally draining and stressful on me. However, I will sub, if our finances require it. No problem. I know that I can suck it up and be tough on that, if necessary.

So that is it for now, I will post later on about MORE winds of change.

No comments: