Wednesday, April 1, 2009

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday



I'm sure you are wondering what is going on here! This is our rehearsal dinner, it was held at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Seriously. We ate there at least 2 times a week!
My inlaws went all out with decorations and a live mariachi band!
The drinks are just frozen lemonades, as a joke from my father in law.
The baby boy?
Not ours, haha. That's my little Zachy, who fell asleep in my sister's arm and was drooling on her, so I took over.



2 comments:

Emily said...

Britt...you had me with that pic!!! I first thought...holy cow...I hope Ian and Britt didn't drink all of those margarita's...they'd pass out! Then I saw Zachy...and thought...when did he go partying without me? Man, am I slow or what?!! TOO FUNNY!! It's not often that we out party Zachy...he's a major party animal! Hopefully...we'll teach him to do it God's way instead of the destructive way! Love ya!

Eva said...

looks like fun.