Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Favorite Wedding Pictures 1.0

This week, I will be posting several "Favorite Wedding Pictures," posts, and will try to link between all of them as well, so if you miss one, you can figure out which one!

Our wedding was held in the town that we "grew up," in, as in, not where we were born and spent our first 10 years, but we both moved here in late elementary school, and did our actual "growing up," right here in our little ol town/suburb.

I wanted a pretty traditional wedding, held inside our church, with a white gown, red flowers, and a host of our closest friends as bridesmaids and groomsmen.

The bridesmaids arrived at my home around 9 or 10 (I believe,) and I left shortly after to go get my hair done. I came back home and just sat back, relaxed, and had a good time watching all of the girls fix their hair, do their make up and joke around.

I really wasn't stressed before hand, honest! I just wanted to enjoy the day, and tried to keep the mentality of Que Sera, Sera (whatever will be, will be,) pumping through my head.

We got ready, and headed out to the church in the limo, where the photographer was all set to take a million pictures of just us girls.

This first post, is all about, well, me! These are some of my favorite portraits that were taken before the wedding!






















4 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures! Your red flowers really popped against the white of your dress

Callie said...

Your wedding dress is beautiful! I love the pictures - you got alot of beautiful ones of you! One thing I regret is not getting more of me in my dress before the ceremony, but we were running out of time and I didn't want Derek to see me, so it made it more difficult. The guys kept coming out of our barn while we were trying to take outdoor pictures, so I was getting paranoid that he would see me!

Anonymous said...

Stunning. So stunning. I'm getting married in November and your pictures made me giddy! Your dress was gorgeous, loved your hair, and the flowers were so cute with those little white ones poking through.

Thanks for sharing!

Kelley said...

you look absolutely beautiful! I love reading about all the excitement of your wedding! What amazing memories!