Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet Niblets!

Our friend, Sam, has an older brother (Nate,) who is married to a wonderful lady named Amy. Nate does cool stuff with computers and Amy is a teacher.



Pictured, from left to right, Sam, Amy, and Nate.

So, Amy and Nate decided to do something cRaZy with their summer.......

Biking to Canada!!!!

As in, cycling. Ya know, the kind that actually uses man power, and not gasoline.

Isn't that just absolutely fascinating?

I would love to do something like that one day.

Only....I don't have the will power to do that.

And, to top it all off, they have a webpage!

Check out:

www.nathanandamy.com

And don't forget to Pull down on the tag!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I could never bike to Canada! I hate riding bicycles - I don't think my body was made for it. But good for them! That's crazy!