Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Culmination of a Year

So, here it is...

My Blogging Book Goal #50

The New Testament

I really enjoyed reading through the New Testament (the second part of the Bible,) in a seamless reading. It helped to connect alot of dots that did not seem associated!

Which really finishes my reading goal, my Bible reading goal, and, as this is my 300th post for the year, my blogging goal!

I am so excited to have reached all of these goals this year and have learned alot about setting my sights on something that seems impossible and working hard at accomplishing it. I have set 3 new resolutions and will reveal my 2010 resolutions tomorrow morning!

And so, as we ring in 2010, I wish you all a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Britt! Can't wait to hear your resolutions! Good for you in meeting your bible reading goal! One of my goals began tonight-- I opened up my dusty old blog and started writing again! And READING! I feel so behind, but not for long! I hope you're feeling better. Love you!

Jessica said...

Wow, I can't believe you read so many books! I only read 22 last year, but hope to read a lot more this year. Congratulations on reaching both goals!! Happy New Year :-)

Kelley said...

congrats on reaching your goals! I'm impressed! I think the 300 posts would have done me in!