Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 14- Project 365

Umm... I am my own muse? Not really sure. Oooh, but I have straight hair here! What an anomaly.
YUM. Grandma's sugar cookies? Check. Vanilla Frozen Yogurt? Check. Fresh Strawberries? Check. Deliciousness? Check!!
Arrived. Exhausted. Waiting on luggage to be delivered from airport.

Because "Fantastic," was already taken? Not really sure. This stuff doesn't hold a candle to our USA amazingness though. And if you spray it on glass it melts the glass. Perfect.

Dresser! I love that little bird. But I hate birds in real life. Seriously.


AHHH! I'm in love with this picture! That impish grin was the result of her not letting me take her picture..but I got one!The city! From Stanley Park. We'll need to go back there soon and go roller blading, or kayaking.


4 comments:

kathy said...

Beautiful everyday pictures... what a great idea to take photos of something you pass and cherish every day

http://polwig.com

katie said...

Great photos! What a cool year to be taking pictures with all of the changes, activities, and exciting life events!

Brittany said...

Aww so cute. How are you liking Canada? Whats the temp like?

Brittany said...

Aww so cute. How are you liking Canada? Whats the temp like?