Thursday, May 12, 2011

Embrace the Camera

I'm joining in with the Anderson Crew this week to Embrace the Camera!



Ian snapped this picture of me this afternoon and it is noteworthy for two reasons:

1.) This is right before I took Grace out on our first solo drive! We went to the grocery store then drove around town before returning home.

2.) My hair is straight! I borrowed my friend's hair straightener to see if my hunch was right, and it was. My hair texture has changed some in the last 2-3 years and it straightens a little easier now. Yay for some diversity besides my curly hair up in a pony tail!

I love Embrace the Camera because it means a picture of Grace and I, or Grace and Ian! Sometimes I get carried away with snapping pictures of her cuteness and forget to have Ian and I in with her. I want to make sure she knows how much we love her and were with her all the time!


5 comments:

Tami said...

Yay for your first solo trip with Grace! I love the picture. Your looks really good straight.

Callie said...

Your hair looks great! My hair was straight before puberty, curly after puberty, but now I'm in the same boat - over the past couple year the texture has changed again, and it's almost easier to straighten it. I hardly ever let it go curly anymore, because it just doesn't look as good as it used to . . . weird. But I like the picture of you and Grace together! It really shows how little she is when you hold her too.

Mrs M said...

Nice photos, take loads, before you know it they are grown and and you wish you had more.

katie said...

Love the picture: you look like you are a glowing Mama! What a sweet baby you have on your hands there!

Jessica said...

Your hair looks so pretty! (it's gorgeous curly, too though!)