Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's February and....

It's February and....

*my parents just left after a 10 day visit. It was wonderful and we were able to do alot of fun things together.

*we just took down our Christmas tree. It took all of 5 minutes to do, but I'm so glad we got to enjoy it for longer this year.

*that means we only have 4 and a half more months here. I'm so excited to move, I can hardly stand it. We'll get to house hunt in early March, and hopefully we'll find a place quickly so I can begin finding things to decorate/furnish with.

*Grace is crazy. She moves more than I ever thought possible and she's constantly jabbering/yelling. She is crawling like a mad woman and pulling up on things and successfully lowering herself down. Her yeast infection has finally started to clear up, nearly 2 months later. She is 10 months old today.

*I remembered my love for puzzles and puzzling while my parents were here. We did two puzzles, a 500 and an 1,000 piece puzzle, and now I wish I had more.

*I've started writing on my book review blog, Bound to Books, again. It's been awhile, but I'm finally getting back into reading.

*we sill don't have working batteries for either of our laptops, and mine will only power on when plugged in to the cord on my desk, meaning I end up using my husband's alot more. His "t," key is broken, so posting takes alot more thought and deliberating in checking my spelling!

*I already had to relook at my goals for the year because I forgot what they were, ha!

*we have three more days left until we start our final semester. Ian and I plan on saying home, getting Grace back into her normal schedule, and piecing our house back together. Ian will spend time playing his new video game and I will be blogging and reading by his side. We're looking forward o this time of relaxation.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful visit with your parents. I'm so they are so in love with sweet baby Grace! Now that both girls are crawling and pulling up we will have to get them together for sure!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

So precious! :) I can't believe your grace is already 10 months. Would love to see her picture!!

Jessica said...

So glad you were able to have a nice visit with your parents! And you have a lot coming up with the move and finishing language school...I look forward to reading about it!

Lauren said...

glad you had a wonderful visit with your parents! and I just love doing puzzles, something about it is so relaxing to me!