Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 Before 30: An Update

I had every intention of plowing through some of the goals on my 30 before 30 list and updating it every six months, but, as life would have it, that has not happened.

I have been able to cross off one very special event though, golfing with my dad! While in SC last week my dad and I were able to slip away and go to a high tech driving range.

 I say high tech because, well, it was! There were chips inside of the balls that were coded for each person and you could instantly see on your computer how far each ball was hit!

I really enjoyed it and would love to go back again. I even think Ian could like golf if he was able to play against himself!

Technically we will cross two more of the list in the next two months: taking the girls to Disney and going to a Georgia football game (though Ian is going and taking his Dad but I am counting it.)



No comments: